Hi everyone! Summer is almost here but for me it’s already here considering the temp has been over 100 a few times already where I live! 🙂 Summer is fun but can also be boring if you have nothing to do and what better way to spend your summer than playing with your dolls!! 🙂
- Make your dolls a lemonade stand and make a movie, play, or make a photo-story with it!
- Make a doll movie just because you don’t have a Youtube account doesn’t mean you can’t make a movie to share with friends and family about your dolls.
- Come up with as many hairstyles as you can and do a photo-shoot with your doll
- Relates to 3 come up with a new hairstyle for a doll.
- Make some doll books every good doll loves to read (How to Make Doll Books by MyFroggyStuff)
- Have a playdate invite a friend who has AG dolls over and hang out and play dolls.
- Invent a new craft for your dolls using only a toliet paper tube, scissors, tape, a cereal box, felt, and some popsicle sticks! You’ll be amazed at what you can do.
- Save up for another AG doll by pet sitting, babysitting, doing extra chores, dog walking, or helping people.
- Inventory your doll clothes you’ll need to know what you have and what you don’t have when you have a shopping spree.
- Organize you doll area it’s quite hard but worth it.
- Start a doll blog if you don’t already have one. 🙂 Ask your parents about it and come up with a cool name! (My Tutorial On Starting A Blog)
- Get all your dolls pets and have a pet assigned to a doll as her own pet.
- Look through your home for doll sized things. Make sure you ask your parents before taking anything.
- Save up $15 and go nuts at Dollar Tree or another doll store and find as many “doll sized finds” as you can.
- Draw your dolls.
- Go to http://www.dolldiaries.com and find great crafts and try some of them.
- Give your doll a new look.
- Make your dolls a new room in there home.
- Have a doll sleepover invite friends and there dolls over.
- Have fun and have a great summer.
I hope you enjoyed! Comment below with your plans for this summer or what your favorite thing to do was!! 😉