Hello everyone!! I’ve finished my blog revamp and I really like the look of it. I changed up the whole style. I never got around to re-doing the dolls profiles but I can change those later. 🙂 The theme I’m now using is Button which I really like. Anywho, I’ve been nominated by Happy House of AG to do the Blue Sky Tag! 🙂 Thanks so much!! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer 11 questions
- Nominate 11 more people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. Who was the first doll that you got (doesn’t have to be AG)?
I got Jane who is my Bitty Baby as my first doll.
2. What’s your favorite American girl?
I absolutely love Kanani! I’ve been wanting to get her on Ebay for a while. She’s such a beautiful doll and I love her stories.
3. If you could design anything for American Girl what would it be?
I would totally design a Girl of the Year. It would be so much fun to pick out her story and design the doll.
4. How did you learn about American Girl?
My cousin gave me her Samantha doll when I was 6 or 7 and after that I got more clothes and eventually more dolls.
5. What’s your favorite AG pet?
It has to be Starburst, which is Chrissa’s llama. She is one of my first AG pets. I love her so much!
6. What’s your favorite item AG sells?
I love pretty much everything AG sells but these are some of my favorites from the new release!
7. What 18 inch doll brand do you like to buy from?
American Girl overall has the best quality. I also like to buy from Our Generation they have really cute clothes that are good quality.
8. Who’s your favorite AGTuber?
I don’t watch any AGtube. I used to do some myself though. 😉
9. Who’s your favorite Beforever character?
Kit is my absolute favorite doll! I’ve wanted her for a long time, she’s so adorable!
10. What’s your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
I love to photograph them and I also still play with them. My friend will come over and we’ll play AG together. 🙂
11. What’s your favorite type of doll related post?
I love photostories, they’re so much fun to write. I haven’t done one in a while but I hope to do some more soon.
I nominate anyone who’s favorite doll is Kanani or Kit!
Thanks so much for reading everyone and have a lovely day! 🙂