Hello everyone! I’ve had many ideas for posts but none of them could make 1 full post. So instead I present the random post full of awesomely random stuff!
1. Ice Photos
It was very hard to take these… so that’s why theres so few.
2. We Hit 140 Followers
I can’t believe it we hit 140 followers! It’s so exciting, thank you so much! I can’t believe it!! Thank you so so so much!
3. Tag Time
We’ve been nominated for some tags!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Give a link to your nominator’s blog
- Create a post about this award
- Write a little on how and why you created your website
- Give two pieces of advice for bloggers
- Nominate 15 bloggers
Thank you so much for nominating me Madison she has a totally amazing doll blog!
How I Got Started
It started in 2015…
When I was making an ice rink for my dolls and I needed tickets for the show. My mom found the blog Doll Diaries and I started reading their stuff and I became inspired to make my own blog. I set up my blog June 1st, 2015. Then from there I kept going and now I’m at 140 followers and still going. 😀
Don’t look at the follower count! If you enjoy blogging the followers will come. I was always comparing how blogs started at the same time as me got more follows. I didn’t understand, I wanted to know how I could be better. I later found out that when you look and stress over how many followers you have you lose sight of what’s fun in blogging. So do YOU make sure the blog follows your passions and not what you think is gonna get you tons of followers.
Have your own voice. When blogging make sure their are little things that are unique to your blog whether it be your dolls personalities, your design, but the most unique thing should be you. Don’t try to copy someone else’s blogging style just do you and everything will work out. And make sure your not copying someones post if you see someone post a photostory about a cake baking disaster or something don’t go and try to re-create their post.
And anyone who is following my blog.
Thank you so much Bekah for nominating me for this award!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who tagged you, and don’t forget to display the tag badge!
2. Answer the eleven questions your nominator has provided for you
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself
4. Nominate eleven blogs
5. Notify the bloggers of their nomination
6. Provide your nominees with eleven new questions
Questions from Bekah
1. What are a few of your goals for 2018?
Hit 250 followers on this blog which is kinda high but I’m hoping we can do it. Also read 50 books.
2. What’s a song you’ve had on repeat lately?
The entire Greatest Showman soundtrack! ❤
3. If you write, what’s a current WIP about?
So I have this new idea for Camp NaNoWriMo about 2 twin sisters who’s mother left when they were young and they’re dad just died of a heart attack. They’re about to get moved into foster care but no family will take both of them so instead of splitting they take their dads old car and set off to find their mother together.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have 1 younger brother.
5. Sweet, salty, or sour?
6. What book do you think should be a movie?
Keeper of the Lost Cities for sure!
7. What’s a word you always misspell?
8. If you could live in one city or town for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Colorado! I love it there so much!
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
10. What is the best and worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Best: “Inception” Worst: I can’t think of one.
11. Why did you start blogging?
Because I thought it would be fun and I wanted to share my ideas with the world.
11 Facts About ME!
- I’ve never been out of the country
- I can’t whistle
- I want to adopt a hairless cat
- When I grow up I want to be a vet
- I love to play minecraft
- I don’t really like the old Star Wars movies especially 1 and 2. (sorry world)
- My favorite food is deep dish pizza
- I used to live right outside of Chicago
- I want a pet squirrel
- I’ve played softball for 7 yrs.
- My favorite color is lavender.
All of my wonderful followers! 😀
Alrighty so I did a survey and thank you so much all who did it your feedback is so required and helpful when planning!
What you said…
- More posts
- You want more photostories
- Ellie is everyones favorite doll apparently. (don’t tell the others)
- Add more color to the design (I think this is a great idea and will be working on it)
- You guys also had such encouraging things to say! 🙂
There was tons of other stuff but then the post would’ve been to long. 😛 If you would still like to take the survey it will be up for little bit longer. TAKE THE SURVEY
Thanks so much for reading this extremely random post! I hope you had fun! Be sure to look out for some awesome posts this upcoming March! 😀